Wild & Free to Move! 6 Week Series
Levity, freedom, play, levity, joy! Biodanza invites all these experiences and what follows is a tremendous animation. A lightness in the moments of daily life, a joy that appears often for no particular reason. That’s you being tuned in and open to the flow of life.
It’s a wonderful experience that invites a natural movement towards what is nourishing, connected and abundant for your life – the freedom to experiment, change direction, be adaptable and resilient.
This 6 week series is all about awakening the feeling of freedom and the energy to act, to try, to dare and to enjoy each moment of the cycles of our life. This happens with the encouragement of the music and dances each week in a group that travels on a journey through the course.
Come and finish your year on a high note!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE COURSE?
- A weekly re-set out of stress and towards joy.
- Uplifting music that makes you want to move.
- A process in each session that that both wakes up your vital energy and invites natural flow.
- A wide range of movement and dance, both free and guided, with no steps to learn.
- Start Date: 26 Oct
- Finish Date: 30 Nov
TIME and PLACE
- 7 pm – 9 pm
- Lyneham Primary School Dance Studio
- Earlybird – $175 (if purchased before first class)
- Full Price – $195
For any questions please email Agnes at firstname.lastname@example.org