DREAMS & INSTINCTS 2022
This is the 4th year that we are offering a January Biodanza retreat.
It is a special opportunity to enter into a space of plenitude, vitality, and deep connection to yourself, nature and life as you enter into a new year.
Dreaming, imagining and intuiting connects us with what is possible beyond the limitations of our thinking, calculating mind. They take us into the ‘magical garden of possibilities’ that Jung described as our intuitive state.
We all have the capacity to imagine and intuit our ways towards living the relationships, work, homes, adventures and creations that we deeply desire. When things don’t look as we think they should, it does not mean we need to give up on these. Perhaps we just need to visit the magical garden!
The sessions across the weekend will progressively give you space to release from tensions that block your flow, courage to express your truth and time to allow your inner world to surface deeper, soulful dreamings and desires in their own time and shapes.
We will work with dance and art-making with some nature time (weather permitting).
Start the new year imbued with energy from the ‘magical garden’ of your dreaming.
- Murrah Dream Retreat is a sanctuary retreat set on 25 acres of land on the sapphire coast, south of Bermagui.
- Only 15 minutes from the village of Bermagui, Murrah Dream Retreat is a peaceful haven away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- A place to recharge and rejuvenate, relax & swim in the freshwater infinity pool, share stories around the fire pit, enjoy dancing in the exceptional sound dome, meditate by the lilypond dam, or walk through the grassy bush path to Bunga Lagoon and secluded Bunga beach.
- While our accommodation is relaxed and comfortable, the land upon which Murrah Dream resides is unquestionably the highlight. In the distance, Gulaga Mountain (the sacred women’s mountain) gazes upon us. There’s a healing energy emanating from the land that holds space for rejuvenation, inspiration, meditation, connection to nature and self.
A fantastic cook will be in charge of nurturing us during the entire retreat, she has a fresh, simple vegetarian food that is colourful, sattvic, delicious and full of love, with a general Ayurvedic influence.
How to book
This time we want you to have a nice retreat experience including the accommodation and catering as same as the workshop. To book please contact Agnes (firstname.lastname@example.org) and if you are ready to purchase just follow the shopping cart!
- Dates: 22-25 January
- Price: $1,530 Full Price and EARLY BIRD $1,290 until 30-Nov.